Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst, you will solve problems and enjoy working with talent related systems, data, and processes. You will leverage your deep understanding of all things Talent Acquisition and provide insights to Recursion’s entire Talent Acquisition team through the development and deployment of analytics including world class dashboards, progress reports, and industry insights. You will support training & delivery on new systems, process changes, and tools, data management, reporting, and system projects as you collaborate across all levels of the organization to help build our strategic roadmap for Talent Acquisition strategy and initiatives by using data to inform key decisions.
- You will partner closely with Talent Acquisition leadership to understand data requirements and deliver reporting and insights to problem solving and business inquiries
- You will work alongside strategic workstream drivers to ensure an iterative, data lense thought approach, and advocate for continuous improvement by identifying clear measures of success, as well as influencing process design
- You will translate complex findings and data into a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for non-technical audiences
- You will complete demographics research, reporting, and recommendations to support sourcing efforts and decision making for our diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives, while ensuring the integrity of our data in Greenhouse and other sources
- You will work with legal and finance partners to execute on our broader Talent Acquisition strategy and roadmap
- You will be the subject matter expert and own our offer extension process via Greenhouse and DocuSign
The Team You’ll Join
The People team exists to accelerate Recursion to achieve its mission through people, teams and culture. You will join a team of proficient and collaborative Talent Acquisition Professionals (Recruiters & Coordinators) who care deeply about inclusivity and a positive candidate, recruiter, and hiring leader experience. This role reports to the Manager of Recruiting Operations and will interface directly with hiring managers, executives, our People analytics team, and other employees across the company. If you are passionate about promoting continuous process improvement, using data to tell a story, and project management - this role is for you!
The Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience in an analytics role, preferably in Recruiting and/or Human Resources
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets & BI Tools
- Experience in data storytelling and use of data visualization tools to bring important takeaways and concepts to life
- Experience with recruiting systems, technology, and other tools preferred (we use Greenhouse as our current ATS and BambooHR as our current HRIS)
- An ability to solve problems, analyze data, provide insights, and provide recommended improvements for strategy and operations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option, restricted stock unit (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) programs**
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.