Lead Cleaning Technician
Summary: The Lead is responsible for performing leadership-related activities with their direct reports and performs all tasks necessary related to assigned cleaning tasks in clean rooms and general plant areas.
*Please note that this position will be 3rd shift, Monday-Thursday, from 10:00 p.m.-8:30 a.m.
Leadership-Related Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provides on-the-floor leadership to employees;
• Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time;
• Participate with employees training, to ensure that all requirement are met;
• Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports;
• Escalates all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms (process areas) per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Performs general plant cleaning tasks.
• Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
• Responsible for daily room cleaning and full room scrubs in Manufacturing Process Areas.
Education and Experience:
• Requires High School Diploma or equivalent, along with 2+ years of related work experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.