System Analysis Specialist, Care Model
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
AbbVie US Commercial Business Technology Solutions organization is looking for a Care Model - Business System Analyst to join the Patient Services team. As a member of the team, this role will act as the Business System Consultant for the Care Models for Patient Services. The resource will work closely with business to understand the business needs, understand the product profile. The resource will work closely with business PMO and BTS technical teams to document and track the project deliverables, requirements and schedules for projects related to product launches and various tactics planned by the business teams.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Participates as a technical team member in design, programming, testing of system projects and enhancements within a specific functional area.
- Researches & evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations for improved system operations, control or enhanced business function.
- Formulates logical statements of business requirements with some guidance; devises, tests and implements efficient cost-effective application program.
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to the solution of systems problems which require application of basic technical principles.
- Working closely with technical architects develops technology strategies that meet the requirements of the business. Helps identify the business benefits of alternative strategies.
- Manages relationships between clients involved, brokers services within BTS community on behalf of customers, coordinates system solutions.
- Understand the Brand and it’s needs as they relate to patient services.
- Works with a variety of partners to understand business requirements, provides input to the build and maintenance of the product backlog.
- Works with business teams to understand and document business use cases.
- Assist with the implementation of projects to ensure successful completion within the project timeline.
- Communicates project status to BTS management.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure strong cross-group collaboration.
- Devises data verification methods & standard system procedures, participates in systems testing, prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- 2 years experience.
- Works under general supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and to determine if desired overall results and objectives have been achieved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced changing environment.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.