Manager, Contact Master
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Manager, Contact Master will lead strategy and execution of master data management including contact attribute management, system trust rules, data transformation, and providing analysis to drive customer insights. This role will require existing knowledge of master data management tools and processes and the ability to lead discussions with cross-functional teams to formulate and execute on strategic objectives. Additionally, this person will be responsible for working within Informatica MDM and the future state customer data platform including contact mastering, account management and validation, new attribute recommendations and maintaining account eligibility for loyalty programs and benefits. The Manager, Contact Master will be responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance the utility and operations of the MDM environment along with connections to downstream systems and tools. This role will provide subject matter expertise on contact mastering and execution of business initiatives working with other members of the Professional Loyalty, Consumer Loyalty, Business Technology and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage operations and strategy of professional contacts master data, coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with the technical development team to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and executed to agreed timelines
- Work with leaders within the commercial business to gather, understand, and define business requirements for changes to Informatica MDM.
- Undergraduate Degree or similar business experience in Data Management, Business Technology, or Business Analytics
- Experience with SAP EC
- Hands on experience leading data quality and master data management initiatives
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills including superior proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- C, Informatica MDM, Salesforce Customer 360 or equivalent data management tools
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- A detail-oriented mindset with the ability to quickly learn the business and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.