Contact Master Data Analyst
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Master Data Analyst will support the Customer Insights team by managing master data attributes, account eligibility, and providing analysis to drive customer insights. This role will require existing knowledge of master data management tools and processes and the ability to lead discussions with cross-functional teams to ensure data quality and consistent data management. Additionally, this person will be responsible for working within Informatica MDM and the future state customer data platform including contact mastering, account management and validation, new attribute recommendations and maintaining account eligibility for loyalty programs and benefits. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance the utility and operations of the MDM environment along with connections to downstream systems and tools. This role requires close collaboration with other members of the Professional Loyalty, Consumer Loyalty, Business Technology and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage contact master, customer eligibility, account master data management, and professional contacts master data
- Collaborate with the technical development team to test and verify that solutions meet the business requirements, perform user acceptance testing, and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Work with leaders within the commercial business to gather, understand, and define business requirements for changes to Informatica MDM.
- Undergraduate Degree or similar business experience in Data Management, Business Technology, or Business Analytics
- Experience with SAP ECC, Informatica MDM, Salesforce Customer 360 or equivalent data management tools
- Hands on experience managing data quality and master data
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills including superior proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.