Project Manager I/II, Process Development and Manufacturing [JC-1496]
LakePharma is the leading US-based biologics contract research, development, and manufacturing organization (CRDMO). The company has developed a range of technologies and capabilities in antibody discovery, protein engineering, cell line development, protein optimization, and GMP manufacturing. With comprehensive technologies, integrated platforms, and five facilities located in key biopharma hubs on both the East and West Coast, LakePharma enables and supports the discovery and development of the biologics of tomorrow.
Project Managers work closely with many groups in our organization such as sales, accounting, operations, quality, warehouse and the scientific team. Responsibilities cover the lifespan of a project from initial inquiry and quoting stage, to providing updates and responses to clients, and ending with project closeout. Project Managers also work with business unit leaders and account managers to increase business revenue for the group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Quote and proposal generation
· Project management
· Client relationship building and maintenance
· Workflow compliance
· Arranging materials transfers within LakePharma and to/from clients
· Due to the interactions, position may require onsite presenceRequirements
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree is required
· Lab experience or coursework with emphasis on chemistry, biochemistry, or biology
· Previous customer service experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
· Assertive and proactive with excellent follow through
· Ability to manage work independently while working effectively in a team
· Detail oriented
· Proficient in MS Office
This is an office environment. Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time and perform repetitive tasks is required. Ability to lift light packages up to 10-25 lbs is required. Work is to be performed on site.
This job description is not necessarily a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. The employer reserves the right to revise key functions of this position at any time.