Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
The Facilities Administrator will be responsible for leading the program of routine and non-routine cGMP cleaning of the classified manufacturing suites and Quality Control Laboratories; as well as, all general cleaning and upkeep of the entire Canton campus. This program will be conducted in a manner to provide a safe and efficient operation with the focus centered around established procedures and continuous improvement. This position is a second shift position (3pm-11pm).
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Oversee the cGMP cleaning program and contracted GMP cleaning service provider.
• Become a qualified cleaner and qualified trainer for cGMP cleaning operations.
• Become the Train the Trainer for cGMP cleaning operations.
• Perform cleaning as required.
• Participate and perform internal audits to ensure proper technique is followed and identify areas for improvement.
• Review of cleaning paperwork on a nightly basis to ensure proper good Documentation Practices (GDP) are always followed to maintain proper compliance.
• Perform nightly facility rounds to identify potential concerns with critical system operation and/or local alarms.
• Perform quarterly inventory on vendor provided gowning.
• Process routine maintenance documentation in the global SAP ERP platform using cGMP documentation practices.
• Perform various SAP functions for Work Orders and General Maintenance.
• Oversee contracted Cleaning and Maintenance service providers while they are on-site performing cleaning and maintenance as required.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of Emergent and the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry. This includes FDA regulations, such as cGMP and GDP, and Environmental Safety and Health and company regulations.
• Maintain a professional, courteous, respectful relationship with internal cross-functional customers; maintain a positive feedback/customer satisfaction rating.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Associates Degree, or a minimum of 6+ years of cGMP cleaning experience
- Ability to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Experience and knowledge Pharmaceutical processing equipment
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience with CMMS platform
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Excellent Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Must have the ability to multi-task and coordinate workload by priority.
- Must be customer service and quality driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Electrical or Life Science.
- Experience with SAP
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.