SAP Security Process Architect
The Global ERP Platform is the information backbone of the enterprise and supporting Amgens digital innovation ambitions. We translate business imperatives into efficient system process, provide a highly reliable system environment for business operations, innovate across the data, application, integration and infrastructure layers; bring value for our staff, our business partners, our shareholders and most meaningfully our patients.
This role, the SAP Security Process Architect, is a functional professional in SAP solutions for the Supply Chain (S/4, MM, TM, EWM, SD), with a deep understanding of the SAP system configuration and SAP security, to be able to connect the dots between the business process and compliance of the technical solution. This team member will be closely working with business process owners, solution architects, and internal compliance officers, in enhancements and projects across the Order-To-Cash and Plant-To-Stock business processes. The security steward will play a key role in enforcing compliance in technical solutions implemented in SAP, through participation in the design, assessment, and maintenance of these solutions; be responsible for performing security role assessments, support relevant audits, implement policy and standards, identify risks and recommend mitigations, and advocate and execute on opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate closely with business process owners and solution architects to build solutions in SAP that meet requirements from business, reliability, and compliance
- Security business requirements gathering and translation of business functional requirements into a technical design for SAP security roles
- Assess and provide approvals for Role maintenance/Site Derivation forms and support for user access requests in SAP systems for Order-To-Cash and Plant-To-Stock workstreams.
- Domain expertise for functional area with organizational knowledge and assist users with requesting the right access in SAP
- Work with SAP Security, SOX audit/compliance and GxP Quality teams to ensure ongoing governance and compliance related to SAP
- Assist security team in the troubleshooting of critical issues
Masters degree and 3 years of Application Architecture experience
Bachelors degree and 5 years of Application Architecture experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Application Architecture experience
- Hands-on experience with SAP configuration of Supply Chain modules MM, SD, EWM, TM, including S/4HANA
- Understanding of SAP application security methodologies, Segregation of Duty and GxP frameworks
- Expertise in the following business processes for Manufacturing and Distribution:
- Production Planning and Manufacturing (Inhouse and Sub-contracting)
- Procurement External and Internal
- Inventory management
- Quality Management
- Stock Transfer Process Inter and Intra company with Jurisdiction control.
- Master data
- Sales Order Processing with Jurisdiction control
- Sales Returns Processing
- Credit and Debit Processing
- Customer Contract management (Vistex)
- Billing Processing
- EDI processing
- WM and Logistic Execution
- Delivery Processing
- Handling unit management
- Warehouse Management (Internal and External)
- Batch management
- Transportation management
- SPL Checks
- Export control
- Import control
- Legal control
- Strong documentation skills to write and publish technical documentation and SOP
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership and with peers
- Ability to self-start and operate within a complex and dynamic corporate environment
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.