Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for all administrative duties, both tactical and complex.
Activities include receptionist duties, scheduling internal and external meeting, supporting the
interviewing process, maintain office supplies and supporting projects as needed. This role is
privy to sensitive company knowledge and must maintain confidentiality. The individual in this
position must interact effectively with all levels within and outside of the organization, provide
assistance, answering questions, and facilitating departmental operations. Responsible for
ordering and stocking supplies for all office equipment and managing vendor relationships and
• Manage all day to day administrative operations to ensure departmental commitments and deliverables are achieved to meet company objectives.
• Arrange and coordinate customer visits, start to finish
• Greet visitors and answer phones
• Support preparation of presentations, reports, manage projects
• Support external vendors, i.e. making travel and guest arrangements
• Support new hire onboarding & contractor induction, as well as internal moves or changes
• Manage meeting logistics; invitations, room reservations, arrange catering
• Set up & tear down meeting rooms, as needed
• Schedule appointments and interviews for management and staff
• Ensure break rooms and mail rooms are maintained and stocked; includes ordering and replacing toners in copiers / printers and ordering copy paper
• Make and expense travel arrangements for employees and interview candidates
• Manage company organization chart
• Employee engagement and site event planning, as needed
• Post select job positions and variety of other company postings on social media and internal cloud based platform
Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; HS Diploma required
• Minimum of 3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Dependable, high integrity, Confidentiality and trustworthiness is a must
• Able to work autonomously, with minimal direction, as well as part of a team
• Good knowledge of office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, LCD
projectors, video conferencing
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Free parking
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 100% match on first 5% deferred.
- A suite of Arranta Bio paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)