Associate Scientist I/II/Sr: Protein Production
The successful applicant will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of scientists discovering and developing the next generation of protein and antibody therapeutics. The position will use traditional and cutting-edge analytical technologies to express, refold, and purify therapeutic proteins for preclinical and clinical protein therapeutic studies. The individual will plan, execute, and analyze experiments, and communicate results to scientists, project leaders, and collaborators.
- A B.S. or M.S with prior hands-on laboratory experience is required.
- Proficiency with protein expression in mammalian and bacterial systems, protein refolding, and protein purification is required.
- Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry settings is highly desirable.
- Experience with other aspects of biopharmaceutical production, including protein characterization and formulation is preferred.
- The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, creative individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a collaborative, team environment is essential.