Associate Scientist I/II/Sr, Protein Analytical Chemist
The successful applicant will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of scientists discovering and developing the next generation of protein and antibody therapeutics. The position will use traditional and cutting-edge analytical technologies such as analytical chromatography (HPLC), polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE), protein binding assays (e.g. SPR), and immunoassays (ELISAs) to quantify and characterize preclinical and clinical protein therapeutic candidates. The individual will plan, execute, and analyze experiments, and communicate results to scientists, project leaders, and collaborators.
- A B.S. or M.S with prior hands-on laboratory experience is required. Proficiency with protein analytical methods and an understanding of protein biochemistry and biophysics is required.
- Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry settings is highly desirable.
- Experience with other aspects of biopharmaceutical production, including protein expression, purification, and formulation development is preferred.
- The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, creative individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a collaborative, team environment is essential.