We are currently recruiting for a Lab Aide for our 5th floor. The responsibilities include wash and autoclave glassware, and collect, handle and manage biohazardous and chemical waste generated by 5th Fl Lab personnel. This position involves working in both BSL2 and BSL3 lab facilities, and Lab aide is responsible for organizing and maintaining supplies in both areas, and keeping labs clean. Lab aide will maintain and clean incubators on a regular schedule. Duties will also include preparing buffers and different type of media as needed, and LB agar plates, and cleaning Biosafety Cabinets which includes changing out bleach buckets, and emptying vacuum traps. Additionally, inventorying and ordering GIV and GIGI supplies, and participating in event set ups are also part of the 5th Floor Lab Aides general duties.
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.