The Huang Lab is seeking a full-time Research Assistant to join the team and help maintain the mouse colony and inventory of mouse lines for neurological research. The ideal candidate should have experience with mouse colony management.
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- Outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask with effective time management
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.