We are currently recruiting for a Building Engineer III to join our team. Perform engineering tasks associated with preventive and corrective maintenance of building equipment and building systems. The person in this position will gain thorough knowledge of all building systems, and building management system, and how they integrate, helping to ensure that these systems perform their intended function. Respond to, and perform Facilities Queue requests in a timely and efficient manner. Work with the Facilities Team to ensure a safe working environment for all Gladstone personnel, and help improve overall energy efficiency of building. Provide emergency response as needed, and serve in On Call capacity a minimum of one week per month. The successful candidate, in addition to have strong engineering skills and aptitude, will have some supervisorial and/or managerial experience, with aspirations of being Chief Engineer.
Education/Skills Experience Required:
- High School Diploma required.
- Completion of Technical and/or Trade Courses desired.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience.
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot and perform corrective maintenance on buildindg equipment.
- Experience working with HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems is required.
- Carpentry and/or painting skills desired.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, CMMS, desired.
- Experience with Building Automation Systems is required, and experience with Siemens automated systems, in particular, would be a plus.
- Knowledge of energy efficient measures for equipment operation.
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.