Digital Marketing Manager
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Digital Marketing Manager will work collaboratively and cross functionally with Marketing, Business Technology, Corporate Communications, Agencies of Record and third-party vendors to identify the unmet needs, goals and opportunities for branded and non- branded digital services and assets. Determine the best direction for the digital strategies based on company and brand objectives, long term goals and capabilities, analyzing competition, trends and relevant data.
- Define vision, strategy and implementation of digital marketing solutions that will improve the consumer experience (CX). Coordinate with brand teams to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and digital advertising to optimize the user funnels to drive demand.
- Use strong analytical ability to define, track, and analyze end-to-end CX across multiple channels and customer touch points to make recommendations. Build relevant KPI’s and metrics into campaigns. Present high-level analytics and identify areas for optimization.
- Conduct social monitoring to identify topics and trends that impact audience interests. Utilize audience research and trend analysis to develop supporting content and digital strategies. Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor activities.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance base. Understand the various reporting systems available and educate the teams on the available metrics and insights in terms of audience engagement, response to ads and campaign fulfillment.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI). Leverage 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics to generate competitive assessments and campaigns.
- Assist in selection and audit for digital vendors and agencies
- Work with Business Technology & Marketing to ensure marketing applications are within guidelines and that guidelines meet business needs.
- Bachelors' degree in life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years' marketing experience with 1-2 years' experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
- Solid knowledge of digital analytic and monitoring tools,
- Demonstrate proven experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or digital media campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to manage digital and mobile initiatives to promote consumer migration
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing
- Broad knowledge of user experience principles and digital channel best-practices
- Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools effective within the respective region
Strong analytic and communication skills, data-driven thinking, problem solving, action oriented, interpersonal savvy, customer focus
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.