Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
Grow your career as you source for and contribute to our ambition of building a diverse workforce. For moral and business reasons Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to Recursion. Diverse teams perform better. They challenge each other more, they are more creative, team members feel a greater responsibility to work harder/better because they know there will be debate. In our pursuit to solve an unsolved global problem and in so doing, create an entirely new industry, we will embrace everything that makes us stronger. Proactively finding and introducing diverse talent could ultimately result in us getting treatments to patients faster and cheaper.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Contribute to sourcing and introducing underrepresented candidates into our pipeline with focus on gender, race/ethnicity, and LGBTQIA+.
- Partner with our Recruiters on the Talent Acquisition team as you design sourcing strategies and calibrate on the unique skill sets that we hire for at Recursion.
- Create relationships with colleges, advocacy groups, social networks and leverage other Recursionauts who champion diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Communicate with talent prospects across different mediums (LinkedIn, SeekOut, emails, phone calls, video calls) as you tell the Recursion story and extend an invite for them to explore our career opportunities.
The Team You’ll Join
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team you will be a leader in sourcing for underrepresented candidates across many exciting and interesting disciplines. You will use your depth and breadth of sourcing experience to uncover and discover underrepresented and passive talent who may not otherwise know of Recursion except through your efforts. You will partner with a group of Hiring Managers who take a thoughtful and intentional approach to growing diverse teams. You will report to our Senior Director of Talent Acquisition and work closely with two experienced Recruiters who will mentor you and help you develop your sourcing strategies.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other search tools for sourcing talent
- A strong understanding of how to tap into networks to reach underrepresented talent
- 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition and sourcing
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option, restricted stock unit (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) programs**
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering, with the goal of radically improving the lives of patients and industrializing drug discovery. Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.