Principal Recruiter (REMOTE)
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Team You’ll Join
Chances are you are a subject matter expert on how to recruit in your domain. You have a deep understanding of the talent pool in this competitive landscape, and are now looking to apply your experience to a meaningful role at a high-growth, industry-leading biotech. As a senior member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will leave no stone unturned in your quest to recruit top talent for a company that truly values its employees (4.7 Glassdoor rating) and very much lives its values. You’ll report to the Recruiting Manager and will contribute to our dynamic, engaging, and action-oriented talent team.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Boldly recruit top talent - Employ creative and effective methods for recruiting the top individuals in their fields and then ensure successful conversion from prospect to employee.
- Engage with candidates across broad scientific and technical disciplines - Describe how they can do the best work of their lives at a mission-driven company with an exceptional culture that is pioneering a new segment of tech-enabled drug discovery.
- Provide guidance and candidate pipeline support to internal hiring managers - Operate as a trusted partner as you lead a swift, consistent, and effective hiring process. Your efforts will help ensure that we have the people we need, when we need them.
- Be a thought leader - Assist in creating and implementing recruiting strategies and processes that translate to hiring exceptional talent across the globe and bringing them to Recursion.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 10+ years of experience recruiting professional-level employees. In-house or agency recruiting experience for drug discovery Pharma/Biotech OR for a Tech-enabled AI company is required
- Full-cycle recruiting experience and a history of sourcing candidates by using all available tools (job postings, social media, job boards, employee referrals, recruiting agency partners, and more). Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter is required
- A bias for action, critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to quickly pivot between diverse disciplines quickly, while managing multiple complex positions at once
- A passion and commitment to building a diverse company and promoting an equitable and inclusive culture
- Strong project/candidate pipeline management skills and the ability to influence and support hiring managers in their efforts to hire high-caliber candidates on swift hiring timelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (required)
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option, restricted stock unit (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) programs**
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering, with the goal of radically improving the lives of patients and industrializing drug discovery. Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.