Temporary - Process Development Assistant
- Hands on training with experienced personnel.
- Work with Process Development Scientists as needed to complete assigned tasks and gain proficiency.
- Data entry as needed.
- Comply with GMP documentation requirements, if required.
- Develop and execute protocols for processes, if requested.
- Monitor equipment and/or the performance of processes if required.
- Assist with the development of Standard Operating Procedures, if requested.
- All other duties as needed.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Basic scientific understanding, data collection and interpretation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications to include Excel and Word.
- Ability to go into labs and/or cleanrooms and dress in appropriate attire if required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Potential for exposure to hazardous chemicals, gases, fumes, odors, mists, and dusts, and other hazardous materials.
- Master's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Virology, Biomedical Sciences or related fields (current students or recent graduates).
- Bachelor's Degree Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Virology, Biomedical Sciences or related fields with some hands on lab experience.
- Previous experience working a Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical or Virology lab preferred.
Salary: Starting salary will be commensurate with education and applicable experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.