Senior Research Associate, Analytical Protein Characterization (Mass Spectrometry)
• Perform LCMS intact/reduced/subunit analysis on monoclonal antibodies and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs).
• Perform peptide mapping of antibodies and conjugates to characterize post translational modifications and drug site localization.
• Analyze antibody conjugates to determine antibody to drug ratio (DAR) to support process and drug substance/product characterization.
• Contribute to SOPs, reports, protocols, and regulatory documents to support development of Bolt’s ISACs.
• Support/Design/Execute experiments for aiding in method development and ISAC characterization.
• Maintain laboratory equipment and ensure calibration and optimal instrument performance.
• Collaborate across groups and present key data to relevant stakeholders.Qualifications
• BSc with 5+ years of experience or MSc with 3+ years of experience in biotech or pharma
• Working experience with protein characterization such as intact protein analysis or peptide mapping (ADCs and small molecules are a plus).
• Hands on experience trouble shooting and operating HPLCs.
• Experience running and operating high resolution mass spec instruments such as QTOFs and Orbitraps. (MS experience preferred with Thermo and/or Bruker platforms)
• Experience with protein metrics byonic is a plus, alternative vender software experience is acceptable.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.900 Chesapeake Drive Non-Confidential | 1 Redwood City | CA | 94063 www.boltbio.com
Who We Are:
Bolt Biotherapeutics, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing Boltbody™ Immune-stimulating Antibody Conjugates (ISACs), a new class of immuno-oncology therapeutics that have eliminated tumors following systemic administration in preclinical studies while also developing immunological memory, which may lead to more durable clinical responses for patients. This is a unique opportunity to join and build, with like-minded colleagues, a company that will transform the lives of individuals with cancers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.