IVT Scientist - Muscle Regeneration
Yoh Life Sciences is seeking an strong In Vitro Scientist with neuromuscular experience for a exciting biotech client in South San Francisco.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply with your current resume and we'll follow-up.
Pay Rate: DOE - likely 125-130K
Location: South San Francisco
Type: Direct Hire with our client
- Design and execute in vitro validation and cell culture studies for an early stage research program on neuromuscular disease.
- Develop and execute myogenesis and efficacy in vitro assays
- Generate and test gRNA libraries for CRISPR screening (willing to train on CRISPR if needed)
- Optimize product candidate through the discovery process towards development candidate nomination
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members to facilitate execution on projects within established timelines.
- Responsible for data analysis and interpretation, troubleshooting, and follow up experiment
- PhD in molecular biology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, stem cell, immunology or related fields, with 2+ years of relevant research experience in industry (preferred) or academia
- Working knowledge of neuromuscular diseases, and muscle specific in vitro disease models a MUST
- Strong molecular biology skills (DNA and RNA handling, Immunostaining, cloning etc)
- Experience with CRISPR related technologies is preferred, but not required