Senior Manager, HCP Marketing (Women’s Health)
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women's health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, HCP Marketing for Women's Health. The position will report to the Director, HCP Marketing & Franchise Strategy for Women's Health. The location of the position is Brisbane, CA.
The Senior Manager, HCP Marketing for Women's Health will lead key commercial initiatives to drive success in the launch of Myfembree for heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids. S/he will also help develop and execute strategies and tactics to support the launch of relugolix for pain associated with endometriosis.
It will be critical to the role to uncover, internalize, and align to customer insights to deliver an optimal brand experience and support the success of our sales team.
This position will frequently interact and collaborate with partnering agencies/vendors, co-promote partner (Pfizer), and cross-functional teams which include: the broader Marketing team, Sales, Patient Advocacy, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Business Analytics, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Legal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, develop, and execute key HCP marketing tactics to drive prescribing, brand awareness and differentiation, and early positive experience for Myfembree in heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids
- Leverage market research insights and clinical data to create effective marketing messages, materials, initiatives, and programs
- Partner with sales, sales leadership, and sales training to ensure Myovant's field representatives are set up for success
- Play a key role in building strategy, tactics, messaging, and supporting materials for our impending launch in endometriosis
- Manage external agencies, consultants, and vendors to deliver impactful marketing programs aligned to strategic objectives
- Drive internal stakeholder alignment for your projects and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams that support our brand
- Ensure all marketing activities are compliant with medical, legal, and regulatory requirements
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A motivated and mission-driven individual who strives for impact, believes in continuous improvement, and embraces innovative ideas in daily work
- Experience developing and executing effective HCP marketing strategies and campaigns, including partnering with a creative agency of record (AOR) and working with a medical, legal, and regulatory review committee to ensure compliance of delivered tactics
- Proven ability to deliver on objectives, forecasts, and KPIs
- High analytical capability with history of effectively directing and leveraging market research and developing, tracking, and acting on performance metrics and market insights
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence cross-functional teams and senior leaders
- Demonstrates flexibility and embraces change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment and takes initiative and ownership to deliver results
- BA or BS required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HCP marketing and 6 years of experience across key commercial functions such as Marketing, Market Research, Sales or Commercial Operations
- Experience managing an AOR is a plus
- Ability to travel 20%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity