We are currently searching for a Management Analyst to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all tasks related to designing and moving the physical office as a new lease is renegotiated.
- Communicate updates and feedback between offices and teams.
- Attend and participate on multiple committees and encourage participation.
- Participate in the process to redesign the office space to meet office needs.
- Work with staff and vendors to select furniture, equipment, and finishes.
- Serve as Records Custodian.
- Follow-up after key events to ensure proper documentation e.g., after RMS process, Annual Progress Report submission, strategic planning, detailed plan submission.
- Audit documents periodically through the year.
- Make important office-wide resources readily accessible.
- Create a process to regularly check and update the Office Resource SOPs available through OneNote on SharePoint.
- Serve as a back-up property custodian, travel planner, and POTS Requester.
- Coordinate responses to administrative data calls and processes.
- Coordinate tasks related to Employee Engagement and Recognition.
- Analyze the outcome of the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey FEVS; and conduct data analysis to compare performance to other Offices.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related discipline; three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation.
- Experience with Project Management, Website Content Management, collecting Meeting minutes/summary reports.
- Experience providing Executive level support including meeting coordination, knowledge of Property Management Activities, Scheduling, Budgeting, and Travel planning.
- Strong Data analysis skills.
Software: MS Office (SharePoint), Concur, WebEx, POTS, SunflowerCompany Description
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.