Regional Sales Manager
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a technology driven, specialty pharmaceutical company. With our intense focus on application of physical chemistry in the biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large.
We truly believe that to innovate and to set us apart, we will need the most talented and tenacious minds. Accordingly, we are always looking for people who are open to challenges, learning-oriented and want to make a difference in their environment. If you want to be a part of a growing, high energy, learning-oriented company and are willing to work hard, we want to hear from you.
In 2017, Tris Therapeutics LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tris Pharma, was designated to support the commercialization and sale of our ADHD branded products. Since inception, Tris Therapeutics employee base has tripled in size. This is an exciting time for Tris as we further expand our National Sales Force. We have an opening for a Regional Sales Manager to support our Gulf Region. This position will involve 80% travel. Qualified candidates must live within territory for easiest driving.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) leads and inspires a highly productive sales team that capitalizes on local market potential, customer needs and healthcare delivery systems to meet and exceed business goals. The RSM conducts field ride contacts, provides effective written/verbal coaching, monitors the sales representatives’ performance and ensures utilization of resources is aligned with company expectations.Requirements
Bachelors degree AND minimum 7 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or healthcare industry including minimum 4 years pharmaceutical management experience hiring, coaching and managing a team of successful sales representatives/specialists.
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required
• Demonstrated success developing, coaching and mentoring both experienced and entry level pharmaceutical sales representatives REQUIRED
• Ability to influence without direct authority REQUIRED
· Ability to lead and manage by example REQUIRED
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members REQUIRED
• Analytical thinking with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines REQUIRED
· Residence in Gulf states territory (Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana) REQUIRED
· Ability to travel approximately 80% (car/air) REQUIRED
• Pharmaceutical sales experience in Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) therapeutic area PREFERRED
• Pharmaceutical sales experience supporting Pediatricians and/or Central Nervous System (CNS)/Psychiatrists clients PREFERRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.