Statistical Programming Contractor
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including ophthalmology, hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
A statistical programmer consultant provides timely support to the study team on all programming matters according to the project strategies. Requirements will be identified according to a Statistical Analysis Plan and programming specifications using internal standards and guidelines. The incumbent implements and executes the programming and project standards. Works independently in the design and testing of program logic, coding programs, program documentation and preparation of programs. Supports ongoing clinical studies requests for statistical and non-statistical analyses. Meets statistical ad hoc requests of senior management. Provides documentation and consistent maintenance of code, logs, and output in a regulated environment.
- Support programmer within a study team involved in the creation and QC of analysis datasets TFL's or standard tools following Regeneron standard data models or user requirements.
- Apply standard tools developed for the study or project. Participate in development of new standards and tools.
- Follow all company SOP and guidelines in the creation of the programming deliverables.
- Adheres to procedures surrounding retention of data, records, and information for clinical studies.
Statistical Programmer Consultant:
SAS, (Base, Stat, Macro, graph).
MS. (BS) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related discipline with 5 -7 years of programming experience preferably in processing clinical trial data in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry. SAS Certification a plus.
• Experience in SAS programming, preferably in a clinical data environment.
• Exposure of relational database structure
• Understanding of reporting systems.
• Experience with implementing standardization methodology.
• Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in a global environment.
• Ability to support study requirements with challenging timelines under direct supervision by the programming lead
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.