Finance Lead Project Accounting/Entity Billing & Integration
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Lead all Project Accounting Review and Analysis across R&D Portfolio including;
- Provide R&D data for Sr Mgmt requests to support Senate Hearing/State Tax requests.
- Responsible for R&D Entity LRP, Plan, LBE & Reporting/Analysis
- R&D Entity Billing Actuals process
- Working with Affiliates to ensure all Global allocations charged correctly
- Provide information to Entity Planning (AFPA), Corporate Treasury, Corporate Tax and R&D entity owners as required
- Entity System owner
- Responsible for ensuring aligned with Tax and all appropriate reporting available
- Manage and consolidate integration one-time costs (Monthly LBEs / Actuals)
- Single Point of Contact and intermediary for AGN contract and PO approvals
- Synergy Dashboard reporting (HC / Non-HC)
- Support Entity Planning and Billing Integration Workstream
- Support Time Reporting Integration Workstream
- Adhoc analytics as needed
•Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
•Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
•Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
•Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
•Proficient Excel skills required.
•Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.