Associate Director, Medical Scientific Information
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Under supervision of the Director, Medical Scientific Information, the Assoc. Director will attend, advise, and approve in Steering Committee meetings and Veeva as the lead Medical Reviewer for MLRC Promotional Review teams for a designated aesthetic area of responsibility. The Medical Scientific Information Assoc. Director will also be responsible for providing proactive guidance as needed for brand concepts and campaigns as well as maintaining on-going communication with aesthetic area peers in the Global Medical Organization. In addition to these responsibilities, the Assoc. Director will assist in the transition of new/acquired brand teams and projects, as assigned.
- For designated aesthetic area of responsibility, attends, advises, and approves in Steering Committee meetings and Veeva as the lead Medical Reviewer for MLRC promotional review teams. Leads and contributes to medical promotional review to support medically sound organizational initiatives. Functions as lead Medical Reviewer and sign-off for all promotional materials. Actively maintains established unified culture for MLRC Review.
- Provides proactive guidance as needed for brand concepts and campaigns. Engages Commercial business partners early in the development of promotional materials to enhance efficiency.
- On-going communication with aesthetic area peers in the Global Medical Organization.
- Advanced health science education or equivalent combination of education and experience required. (PhD, PharmD, or MD preferred)
- 1-5 years experience in clinical practice, academic research, pharmaceuticals, regulatory/scientific, or medical liaison environment
- Previous experience as Regulatory or Medical reviewer for promotional materials preferred.
- Ability to learn and convey clinical and non-clinical technical information effectively
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with proven ability to effectively present to audiences of varying levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and product responsibilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.