Document Control Scanning Support (Temporary)
The Document Control Scanning Support – Temporary, will be responsible for scanning all GMP Documents, Stamping “True Copy”, and verifying the accuracy of the documents. Exact dates of the temporary assignment will be determined between HR and the Supervisor.
- Scanning all GMP documents for the Iron Mountain Project and stamping them with a True Copy Stamp.
- Verify the accuracy of every page.
- Enter the document Titles, Uline, and the Box scanning number to an excel file sheet for Traceability.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to Detail
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.