Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning
We're hiring a Senior Data Scientist with expertise in machine learning and predictive statistics (analytics and modeling). Because you will be working with medical and biological datasets, some background in biomedical sciences is ideal. A deep background in Bayesian methods is highly desirable, as is fluency in R.
With ICR, you'll get to:
- Lead a team that is trying to redefine personalized preventive and regenerative medicine
- Apply cutting-edge machine learning, data science and biostatistical techniques to detect human age-related diseases as early as possible
- Use your creativity to solve challenging problems
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $155,000/yr - $225,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $12,500/yr - $27,500/yr
Starting compensation is commensurate with experience.