Sr. Project Manager
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
In this role the successful candidate will directly support the mRNA Program and work across multiple business and enabling functions in the company. A successful candidate will perform a variety of activities including planning, monitoring and managing internal projects from initiation through completion. You will be securing required resources, and using formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes. Additionally, you will manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs. Qualified candidates will be able to build out project scope, create processes, collaborate with other teams, support deliverables, work cross functionally, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, qualified candidates will develop and implement processes, if necessary, to achieve mRNA Program deliverables.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing projects/programs to meet organizational goals
- Collaborates with project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure project requirements and constraints are fully developed and understood
- Provides critical advice, training and guidance to ensure standardized approaches, processes and risk methodologies are followed
- Monitors projects and serves as liaison between project teams, business partners and relevant stakeholders
- Identifies issues that may delay project deliverables and recommends risk mitigation strategies, contingencies, and actions, when appropriate
- Conducts project meetings and prepares reports to communicate the status of the project
- Prepares and delivers presentations
- Take on responsibilities, as needed, at the product, portfolio and platform levels of the mRNA Program, including but not limited to governance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline; education in a technical discipline (R&D, Operations, Commercial) preferred; MBA/advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience working in a biopharmaceutical environment using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools
- Project Management certification/training desirable
- Demonstrated success managing global projects
- Proficiency in project management software including MS Project, MS Visio, enterprise of function specific Project Management Tools/Systems
- Demonstrated success in learning agility with systems and processes
- Demonstrated success working well in ambiguity and at a fast pace