With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
In this role you will perform a variety of activities in support of the VP, mRNA Program Lead inclusive of administrative support and for assigned project, business or technical deliverable associated with the mRNA Program; support will also be provided to mRNA Program Lead direct reports. You will gather, compile, and report on information relevant to the mRNA Program and Program Lead. You will also provide data and information to others, as needed, on functional unit processes and procedures and you will follow processes and procedures to maximize the efficiency of business operations. A successful candidate will possess a focus on details, be assertive, possess collaborative skills, be an independent thinker, and have experience working across an organization accessing resources.
- Under general direction, provides administrative and support services to the mRNA Program organization
- Performs administrative tasks in support of a functional area, as needed
- Coordinates operational projects, tracks progress and identifies and resolves issues
- May provide lead technical support by performing analysis, testing, and maintenance of tools, equipment and systems
- Remains knowledgeable of policies
- Support the coordination of workshops and large-scale meetings both virtual and in-person
- Maintain executive and mRNA Program LT member calendars, travel arrangements, and expenses
- BA/BS Degree in business or a relative field
- 5+ years’ experience in a biopharmaceutical environment supporting at the executive level
- Knowledge of business operations
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Advanced knowledge of systems/databases such as SharePoint