Compensation Senior Manager
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Compensation Senior ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will report to the Head of Global Compensation and will design, implement, communicate, manage and govern Amgens Global Compensation programs.
- You will serve as a key member of the broader global total rewards team and interact regularly with HR and business leaders
- With an eye towards advance analytics and digital innovation you will be asked to contribute new ideas and continuously evolve our compensation, reward and recognition programs
- Provide thought leadership, consultancy and analytical support to your client groups
- Design and implementation (incl. training and communication) of new compensation programs to ensure alignment with corporate C&B philosophy
- Perform advance data analytics and present outcomes and recommendations to client groups
- Lead global reward projects and deliver high quality outputs
- Consult on retention strategies and provide recommendations (both financial and non-financial)
- Coach and provide guidance on the execution of Amgens C&B philosophies and policies to HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and Senior Management
- Act as a key advisor to sr. mgmt on organizational design initiatives including job levels
- Lead benchmarking initiatives to ensure compensation programs are market competitive and support the attraction, retention and recognition of top talent
- Stay abreast of compensation trends and recommend strategies to support the talent needs of the organization
- M&A integration support as required
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Compensation professional we seek is a thought leader with these qualifications.
- We'll need you to have both a strategic mindset and the ability to dig deep so that you can ensure first class operational excellence
- A Degree or similar qualification
- Experience of more than 5 years work in similar position or consulting position
- Experience in compensation design, communication, technology and implementation
- Strong project management experience
- Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication
- Excellent user of Office Programs as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Studies specialized in HR, Statistics, Pensions, Benefits etc.
- International experience
- Consulting experience
- HRBP experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of consulting job evaluation and market rate methodologies (WillisTowersWatson, Mercer, Hay/KF etc.)
- Worked and lived abroad would be an asset
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.