Commercial Insights Senior Manager - Primary Market Research
The Commercial Insights - Primary Market Research, Senior Manager will lead primary market research activities for Bone franchise. This role reports to the Commercial Insights Director within Commercial Data and Analytics (CD&A) group.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute primary market research projects, understanding the needs of the Brand Team and contributing to building the insight generation plan required to meet those needs
- Support key annual activities including Executive Reviews, Brand Planning, Budgeting and business case support by providing objective, insights
- Work to help translate Brand Strategy in to leading measures, insight requirements and deliver them in a clear, concise manner
- Work to translate the primary market research findings available into actionable insights and be able to influence the teams decision making accordingly
- Be a positive mentor to the other CD&A roles, guiding their work and really understanding the underlying drivers of the results seen, to help constructively challenge the next stages of any analysis
- Improve team capabilities by researching and implementing new research tools, internal and external standard methodologies, etc.
- Prioritize the business asks and deliver based on the agreed benefit for across the brands
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.