Enterprise Priority Sr.Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Purpose: The Enterprise Critical Study Team Support Manager is responsible for coaching and support leaders responsible for the execution of Enterprise Critical studies. They will ensure that the strategies and tools selected are implemented appropriately, drive rapid execution and best practices are deployed. Enterprise Critical assets are defined by the R&D Leadership as those which must be driven with the utmost speed and urgency as they are key pipeline assets with potential to drive long-term growth.
- Responsible for partnering with the individual assigned study teams to drive the implementation of the desired execution strategies for enterprise critical program(s).
- Drives innovation, agility, and implementation of execution strategies by working cross-functionally to ensure execution strategies are implemented to optimally support site activation, subject recruitment and/or database lock activities.
- Supports utilization of best practices for tactics such as Local Action Plans, Site Activation Stand-ups, Recruitment Strategies, Site Engagement, and team structures by sharing successes and challenges experienced by other enterprise critical teams and supports messaging for the field team (ie, site monitors and medical liaisons) and management.
- Supports the pull through of lessons learned to the larger DevOps organization by updating the Pipeline Agility and Excellence Librarian on modifications to the strategy(ies) that were needed, challenges faced and successes and failures; ensuring processes and tools are updated with the most effective and efficient ways of working.
- Ensures the analytical team meets data visualization needs and supports the team with program status communication materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or OUS equivalent degree is required, typically in nursing or scientific field; Registered Nurse licensure with Associate’s Degree in Nursing with relevant experience is also acceptable.
- Must have at least 8 years of Pharma-related/clinical research related experience.
- Must have demonstrated a high level of core and technical competencies through management of clinical trials.
- Considered a subject matter expert and competent in the application of Standard Business Procedures (International Conference on Harmonization, Global Regulations, Ethics and Compliance).
- Experience in risk management, successful decision-making, strategic execution in a fast-paced, global environment is critical.
- Possesses excellent communication and analytical skills; able to form and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners while respectfully challenging team members.
- Demonstrated successful coaching/ mentoring abilities in a matrix environment,
- Experience in global submissions preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.