Operations Associate II [JC-1480]
LakePharma is the leading US-based biologics contract research, development, and manufacturing organization (CRDMO). The company has developed a range of technologies and capabilities in antibody discovery, protein engineering, cell line development, protein optimization, and GMP manufacturing. With comprehensive technologies, integrated platforms, and five facilities located in key biopharma hubs on both the East and West Coast, LakePharma enables and supports the discovery and development of the biologics of tomorrow.
As a member of the operations team, you will support various operations functions including QA/ Document Control, Lab Management, and EHS.
Depending on experience, duties may include:
- Data entry/review and report generation, digital filing.
- Training records maintenance and coordination, assist with development of training materials
- Assist with internal and supplier audits
- Assist QA document control and other GMP activities (training will be provided)
- Assist with compliance with instrument tagging and maintenance logs
- Assist with EHS training records and inspections all Bay Area sites as member of EHS committee
- QC of table workflow, data entry, search and display, monitor data entry tables for users’ compliance.
- Assist with development of training materials
- AS or BS degree in business or related field
- Experience in Biotech industry
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Assertive and proactive with excellent follow through
- Excellent organizational, time management and record keeping skills
- Ability to manage work independently while working effectively in a team
- Proficient in MS Office
Work is performed in an office and laboratory environment. May be exposed to biological and chemical hazards. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 10lbs. Must be able to occasionally wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, gloves, mask, and lab coats. Work is to be performed on site.
This job description is not necessarily a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. The employer reserves the right to revise key functions of this position at any time.
LakePharma is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.