Computer Systems Analyst
We are currently searching for a Computer Systems Analyst to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Program machine learning algorithms, such as Caffe and TensorFlow.
- Perform image analysis using machine learning on desktop and GPU-based computers.
- Program machine learning algorithms to detect organs and lesions on radiology images.
- Convert images from DICOM format to other formats suitable for machine learning algorithms.
- Program in C and Python in Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Perform quality assurance and quality-control; troubleshoot issues with image analysis and quality.
- Perform image analysis using ImageJ, ITKSnap, and 3D Slicer.
- Design and perform radiology image processing experiments.
- Trace organs and lesions on radiology images in 2D and 3D.
- Use Carestream PACS to download images for processing.
- Analyze results of the data that are collected during experimental studies; perform statistical analysis using MedCalc statistical analysis software.
- Perform statistical analysis of experimental data obtained at various time points.
- Prepare research data for presentation and manuscripts.
- Write scientific manuscripts based on experiments performed.
- Program macros, store, and analyze data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field.
- Minimum (3) three years related experience.
- Post-Doctoral experience with medical image processing.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Scientific Data analysis, Algorithm development.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.