Customer Account Analyst
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Customer Account Analyst position will execute within the order to cash management process to facilitate influenza vaccine orders and create a 1:1 relationship with members of the sales team. This role has direct interaction and responsibilities with external customers. Demonstration of strong organizational skills, possess the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, and able to manage working in a dynamic environment. Analyst will monitor, assess and analyse, product distribution and delivery performance against a contract, managing customer experience. The position will operate with a high degree of discretion and apply independent decision making to consistently meet or exceed business unit quality and productivity standards, seeking guidance as needed.
- Earn the trust and confidence of customers and sales partners by assuming ownership of the customer experience, adjusting strengthen customer touch points and interpersonal skills.
- Assess, prioritize and process account requests (order to cash) for end customers and sales partners
- Possess a broad mastery of service and administrative functions, including in-depth knowledge of complex product features and processing systems, such as SAP
- Quality check all orders entered for their select group of accounts; analyzing billing, shipping, and quantity prior to orders being shipped
- Possess in depth knowledge of business operation systems, workflows and downstream impacts, proactively identifying gaps and recommending improvements
- Operate at a high level to consistently meet or exceed business unit quality and productivity standards
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Perform routine analysis on customer account information including compliance/regulatory needs are met and customer is performing successfully against their contract
- Analyze data for performance trends, significant variances and opportunities for improvement
- Creation and distribution of critical customer account reporting on a routine basis; creation and distribution of ad hoc reports, as requested
- Collaborate on cross functional projects and special assignments, acting as a subject matter expert and department liaison
- Support customer credit clearance with internal finance department
- Support IT efforts to drive initiatives, system enhancements, testing and production support
- Operate with a high degree of discretion and apply independent decision making, with the ability to think outside the box, offering Management unique solutions
- Assist with peer-to-peer coaching and education as it is relates to routine, specialty or complex processes and systems
- Assist in writing test cases, scripts and testing of new system enhancements
Minimum Experience Requirements
- BA/BS required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a regulated industry, experience with vaccines and/or biologics products is desirable
- Experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent written verbal and written communication skills and ability to craft documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills via direct communication and indirect via email
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and operate well in a team setting
- Able to provide accurate feedback regarding how customers feel about our level of service
- Able to admit to mistakes or oversights and work in conjunction with internal partners to resolve problems
- Ability to work across internal cross-functional teams (Finance, Sales and Distribution, QA, IT, Customer Experience, eCommerce and senior managers) and represent Customer Account Management
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SAP (6.0 later preferred), EDI ordering and SAP account sale-order management experience preferred