Analyst, Digital Quality Assurance
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Analyst of Digital Quality Assurance is responsible for standardization and continuous improvement of the processes for Digital Promotional Assets. He/she will document BTS standards and guidelines for Digital Promotional Assets. The Analyst, Digital Quality Assurance will create reports to help analyze metrics and process performance. He/she will coordinate with the development partners to ensure Digital Promotional Assets and Supported Systems are developed in accordance with AbbVie standards and policies.
The Analyst of Digital Quality Assurance is expected to collaborate and work effectively with many cross functional teams including Digital Agencies, Promo, Sales Training, Customer Experience, and Business Technology Solutions. He/she must be able to effectively prioritize multiple, overlapping project deadlines The Analyst of Digital Quality Assurance will report directly to the Manager, Digital Quality Assurance.
- Ensure current and accurate documentation of BTS standards and guidelines for Digital Promotional Assets.
- Audit and enforcement of compliance to the documented BTS standards and guidelines.
- Provide metrics and other data to help identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Consults with functional areas to develop understanding how changing business needs will affect the supported systems.
- Understands the role of the supported systems in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the supported systems.
- Effectively prioritize multiple, overlapping project deadlines.
- Implement and/or project manage the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years experience or Master's degree in Information Systems or related field is required. Working knowledge of the Promotional Materials Review process for the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Metrics oriented, and continuous improvement driven.
- Working knowledge of how-to document procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to analyze data and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Organized and diligent.
- Ability to prioritize, self-manage time, and stick to priorities.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.