Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support that results in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations reports to the Associate Director, Care Model Operations and is responsible for applying project management expertise and strong tactical skills that will be leveraged to enable technology solutions (including CRM and Omni-Channel operations), to meet present and future business needs across the US Patient Services Immunology, Specialty, and CNS portfolios. The Senior Manager, Care Model Operations, will serve as the liaison in work with key stakeholders (Business, Marketing, and IT) to ensure alignment of business and marketing objectives with technology solutions, while driving a repeatable approach in the methodology used for achieving project objectives.
- Responsible for managing the team’s relationship with Patient Services Marketing, and project managing and coordinating activities across stakeholders to execute across digital channels including social media, chat, artificial intelligence-based chat, email, and text/SMS across brands.
- Responsible for executing the assessment, identification, development and implementation of technologies and initiatives that enhance the Patient Experience across our omni-channel marketing efforts
- Responsible for executing marketing strategies for Abbvie Patient Support Programs, including user support, reporting, administration, testing and alignment with stakeholders.
- Owns the design and development of standard operating procedures that create repeatability, drive consistency with stakeholders, and improve collaboration and speed to market.
- Applies exceptional project management practices to all efforts including the creation of comprehensive project plans, roadmaps for integration efforts, communication plans, RAID logs, and application of governance models.
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational metric reporting/platform system reporting, and takes action as needed to assure KPI’s are achieved. Synthesize data/insights and apply this information to program refinement and new initiative development.
- Fosters a strong stakeholder advocacy focused environment. Help maintain a well-trained, highly skilled staff with emphasis on quality stakeholder service and proactive service that exceeds ever changing, increasingly complex stakeholder demands.
- Responsible for directing internal and external team resources towards driving commercial effectiveness for the U.S. Patient Services team, through technology, business analytics and process automation.
- Identify new areas of opportunity and potential benefits beyond the current organizational thinking.
- Works with department Director and management team to establish technology priorities and focus areas.
- Provide tactical leadership and strategic direction of all platform solutions supporting customer needs & US Patient Services objectives and tactics. Encompass a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies
- Position requires BS degree in a related area.
- 5+ years of experience leading a customer success team or professional services operation
- 5+ years of experience supporting outsourced vendor customer service operations including partnerships with international vendor
- 5+ years of experience managing stakeholders across teams to execute initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- The role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, project management leadership skills, and strong understanding of patient services business areas.
- Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment· Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Experience with marketing operations and CRM practices, and familiarity with digital channels including (but not limited to) social media, chat, artificial intelligence-based chat, email, and text/SMS.
- Proven ability to achieve win-win business outcomes across diverse groups
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction and to support the execution of high-level customer service-related strategies
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment with responsibility creating and executing plans to achieve desired results.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines
- Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.