Scientific Program Analyst
We are currently searching for a Scientific Program Analyst to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and assist in the planning and coordination of outreach activities to the government and private-public sectors. Due to COVID-19, all events will be held virtually until further notice. All outreach activities listed below shall require review and final approval prior to acceptance.
- Plan and coordinate quarterly Vendor Outreach Sessions on annual basis. These events target prospective and current small business contractors seeking to win contracts at the NIH.
- Plan and coordinate monthly general information sessions to target prospective small business contractors seeking to win contracts at the NIH.
- Plan and coordinate biannual Small Business Trainings for the NIH Contracting Officer community.
- Maintain social media platforms (Twitter and YouTube).
- Provide advice and support for event planning sessions and contribute innovative ways and means of carrying out assigned projects, new projects.
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for events and social media management.
- Analyze and evaluate on a quantitative/qualitative basis the effectiveness of the events and social media outreach in meeting established goals and objectives; develop new and improved methods based on analysis.
- Master’s of Science degree in a Life Science or General Health Sciences track and at a minimum at least one or two (1-2) years of experience.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.