Admin Coordinator-ISS Team
The Administrative Coordinator (AC) will be primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities, supporting Executive Directors, Directors and other staff for the Integrated Specialty Sales (ISS) Team. The role of the Administrative Coordinator is to perform a variety of complex administrative support activities; to assist in report generation as requested; to facilitate tracking of deliverables and timelines as directed; and to manage the coordination of meeting logistics, minutes and other duties as assigned.
The position is responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- Participate as an active team member, working both independently and in cooperation with other team members, to complete projects and assignments in a timely manner
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Provide site-based support for meeting management, expenses, and other administrative needs of ISS Sales Leaders and accompanying function leaders Sales, Field Excellence and Capabilities (SFE&C) team
- Assist with planning of meetings and other staff events, both internal and external, including scheduling, logistics (catering, tele/videoconferencing, agenda management, meeting minutes), execution; for staff events, assist in creating experiences that enhance staff engagement
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding activities for staff
- Track training completion for sales team to ensure compliance
- Assist with communications across various groups and through different media (digital, email, spoken)
- Provide thoughtful, timely, detail-oriented support/management for other projects, based upon need
- Managing complex calendars and scheduling meetings (Outlook) including across multiple time zones
- Making complex travel arrangements, including ground transportation logistics, and preparing expense reports to meet the necessary deadlines
- Providing backup support to EA as well as additional departmental admins
- Initiate and manage vendor/supplier onboarding and purchase orders, process accounts payable invoices / check requests through company systems (SAP, largely), and track payment of invoices as needed
Associates Degree and 2 years of administrative experience
High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Administrative experience
Certification that is directly related to the role and 5 years of Administrative experience
- Amgen Experience
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of experience in an administrative support role supporting large teams at different levels
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple calendars including coordination across multiple time zones
- Experienced and proficient with all current Amgen technologies and platforms (including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx, MS Teams, MyBuy, SAP, Concur)
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills in communicating key business and critical information
- Strategic thinker who likes to think ahead and anticipate solutions to logistical issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional team members and effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Helpful, can-do attitude with a solution-oriented approach
- Polite and personable Team Player
- Discretion in dealing with propriety information
- Excellent travel and meeting planning skills
- Ability to prioritize projects of greater urgency and importance under pressure
- Amgen experience preferred or biopharma industry experience
- We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.