Sr. Scientist, Protein Analytical Chemist
The successful applicant will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of scientists discovering and developing the next generation of protein and antibody therapeutics. The position will use traditional and cutting-edge analytical technologies to quantify and characterize preclinical and clinical protein therapeutic candidates. In particular, the individual will lead protein analytical method development and structure/function characterization projects, mentor junior staff, and implement innovative analytical systems. This individual will also participate in protein expression, purification, pre-formulation experiments, and program strategy.
- Ph.D. and postdoctoral work in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular & Cell Biology or similar fields with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency with protein analytical methods, for example analytical chromatography, immunoassays, process impurities, mass spectrometry, biophysical methods.
- A detailed understanding of protein biochemistry and biophysics.
- Experience with biopharmaceutical analytical method development, qualification, validation, and tech transfer is highly desirable.
- Experience with other aspects of biopharmaceutical production, including protein expression, purification, and formulation development is highly desirable.
- Excellent written, oral, and organizational skills.