Senior Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology
The Position:Bolt Biotherapeutics has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Research Associate to join our dynamic in vivo team. This individual will be responsible for the execution of critical studies measuring the efficacy of Bolt’s novel immune-stimulating antibody conjugates (ISACs) in vivo. Additional experimental work will be focused on model development, characterization and performing assays to measure pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of ISACs. Strong candidates will be collaborative, motivated, and eager to join a fast-paced environment to further drug discovery and development. Knowledge in the immuno-oncology space as well as technical expertise in animal handling and utilizing xenograft and syngeneic in vivo models are highly desirable.
• Perform vivo studies to measure in vivo efficacy using human tumor xenograft models as well as syngeneic murine models. This work will include dosing, assessment of overall health and body weight, and tumor measurements.
• Assist with studies to measure pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in mice.
• Identify and develop tumor models for use in xenograft or syngeneic settings.
• Maintain thorough documentation of all experiments and generate SOPs to support new experimental methods employed for in vivo studies.
• Work in a dynamic team environment and provide technical training to staff members where appropriate.
• Perform other related duties as needed.This is a research position that requires working in a laboratory environment with hazardous chemicals. Protective clothing, gloves and safety glasses are required while working in the lab. This position requires the ability to lift containers or instruments (up to 25 pounds) and work standing at a fume hood or lab bench for extended periods.
Job Requirements include:
• Minimum of BS in Immunology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or related field.
• 10+ years of experience in Biotech is preferred with a proven track record of success.
• Technical expertise using in vivo murine tumor models and extensive experience with animal handling, test article administration, and biospecimen collection.
• Experience working with biologics, and in particular, antibody-based therapeutics.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and
• collaboratively in a fast-paced research environment.
• Proficiency in statistical software (Graphpad Prism) and FlowJo.
Who We Are:
Bolt Biotherapeutics, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing Boltbody™ Immune-stimulating Antibody Conjugates (ISACs), a new class of immuno-oncology therapeutics that have eliminated tumors following systemic administration in preclinical studies while also developing immunological memory, which may lead to more durable clinical responses for patients. This is a unique opportunity to join and build, with like-minded colleagues, a company that will transform the lives of individuals with cancers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.