Scientist / Senior Scientist - Immuno-Oncology
Located in Redmond WA, SystImmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic multiple-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor. We are a group of highly experienced immuno-oncology scientists utilizing several technology platforms to develop world class advanced antibody-based drug therapies.
The ideal candidate is an innovative immunologist with relevant experience in human cellular biology, advanced flow cytometry and T cell immunology and experience in assay development is required. Preference is for a highly energetic and motivated scientist. The position requires a Ph.D. in Immunology, and excellent hands-on technical laboratory skills.
- Execute and elaborate in vitro assays designed to quantify drug and cell therapy functions.
- Prepare lentiviral and cell preparations using various techniques.
- Conduct T cell expansions and cell therapy product formulation at large and small scale.
- Maintain standardized electronic records, LIMS data and work cooperatively with software developers for data analytic system integrations.
- Prepare written reports to specification and make oral presentations of research projects.
- Contribute to immuno-oncology department laboratory resources and management.
- Ph.D. in Immunology, with 2 years of postdoctoral research or pharmaceutical or biotech experience.
- Experience in measuring T cell responses is required. Discovery of novel mechanisms of tumor immunosuppression is preferred.
- Multiple methods in cell cytometry are required and prior development or extension of new methods in flow cytometry or fluorescent microscopy is desired.
- Strong writing and organizational skills are essential.
- Have a high degree of professional ethics, and background of scientific excellence.
- Scientists are highly encouraged to attend a relevant national meeting each year, which may require travel.
SystImmune offers a flexible schedule, competitive salary, and generous benefits package, including a health/dental/vision care package, employer retirement match, and paid time off!