We are currently searching for a Procurement Technician to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the resolution of unpaid invoices by researching missing and incomplete orders.
- Maintain invoice work logs and communication in the SharePoint Drive.
- Prepare weekly status reports of paid and unpaid invoices.
- Contact receiving officials to expedite receiving in NBS systems.
- Validate quantities on orders with Requestors and Vendors.
- Maintain constant communication, both written and oral with other Institute Offices.
- Research and distribute packing slips of orders that have been placed by the agents as they come in.
- Provide support with other tasks to Administrative Staff.
- Prepare a variety of procurement documents in final form using Microsoft Word.
- Enter data into spreadsheets for purchasing files.
- Update the Receiving Officials list.
- Prepare a variety of acquisition documents in final form, including Statements of Work, Synopses, Determination and Findings, Buy America Waivers, etc. using Microsoft Word.
- Organize data on procurements, vendors, and government customers.
- Perform quality assurance on data-related to procurements.
- Make recommendations for improving record keeping, data tracking and data utilization.
- Reconcile invoices.
- Edit and format procurement documents, correspondence, and memos.
- Provide task support and complete special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Administration a related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.