Clinical Protocol Coordinator
We are currently searching for a Clinical Protocol Coordinator to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist researchers with protocol development, assembly, and review of clinical trial documents.
- Devise study designs for psychosocial and psychiatric research protocol.
- Develop data collection protocols, including the selection and design of paper and online survey instruments.
- Create data entry databases and coordinate the collection of data.
- Review all data collected and devise analysis plans.
- Conduct statistical analyses.
- Co-author journal manuscripts for all research studies.
- Identify areas for new research initiatives.
- Maintains study databases and conducts basic analysis.
- Assist researchers develop protocol documentation including schemas, patient calendars, and teaching aids.
- Maintain data files within multiple software systems, including computerized procurement reports and communication programs.
- Perform entry and cleanup of study of the questionnaire data in various databases, and conduct queries to answer researcher questions.
- Perform descriptive statistics and univariate analyses on study data.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Psychology, Biochemical Sciences, Biology, Statistics, or Behavioral Sciences, or a Miscellaneous Health Medical Profession.
- A credentialed health psychologist preferred with a Minimum of five (5) years of experience in analyzing psychological data and previous clinical trial work.
- Experience with Phase I or Phase II.
- Excellent Statistical Analysis skills.
- Experience with Protocol writing including protocol development, review, & revision.
- Experience in clinical data management, database operations and analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Integrity, patient confidentiality, regulatory compliance, and remote site monitoring.
- Software skills: Microsoft Office Suite, RedCap.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.