Information System Manager - Security Awareness Program
If you feel like you are part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us as the Manager for Global Information Protections (GIP) Security Awareness Program!
Grow and sustain the Sentinels Program, working in close partnership with GIP management and all enterprise functions and groups to advocate and educate staff on Information Security topics. We will develop and maintain programs and services that communicate critical security awareness knowledge and behaviors in all regions where Amgen operates. Collaborate with staff, contractors, and vendors to foster success and grow the Sentinels community globally across Amgen!
- Provide leadership and direction in the areas of information security and the program
- Develop, gain multi-functional support for, and execute strategies to improve information security
- Expertly present at all-staff meetings, video conferences, and venues large and small to effectively convey in person or in writing information security education and awareness topics
- Partner with IS and Corporate Affairs communication programs, and other groups as needed, to further the program and communication strategy
- Initiate, champion and influence organizational change through role modeling good practices and by crafting and implementing programs and communication plans
- Partner with Threat Intelligence and Security Operations teams to understand and identify real threats facing Amgen in order to develop relevant learning and engagement activities
- Synthesize data and information from various sources to determine top risks and threats and use this information to develop future security awareness campaigns and content
- Doctorate degree
- Masters degree & 3 years of directly related experience
- Bachelors degree & 5 years of directly related experience
- Associates degree & 10 years of directly related experience
- High school diploma / GED & 12 years of directly related experience
- Experience in Risk Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field in a multi-national organization
- CISSP, CISA Security or equivalent industry certifications
- Demonstrated program or project Management Skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to analyze data and communicate information
- Self-motivated with a strong learning agility
- Ability to independently manage priorities in a fast-paced, virtual environment
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.