Sr Analyst-Commercial Forecasting and Analytics
Sr. Analyst, Commercial Forecasting and Analytics is a key business partner to Commercial functions and Brand Team(s) responsible for supporting financial and operational decisions that may impact a brand's revenue. You will be responsible for contributing to the generation, refinement, tracking and dissemination of the commercial revenue forecasts for the company's marketed products.
A typical day might include the following:
- Prepare and maintain patient-based forecast model to include key patient flow and brand variables.
- Work closely with Brand Teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure the forecast models and associated forecasts reflect the latest information related to the brand and the diseases for which it is indicated in each jurisdiction.
- Liaison with key commercial and other internal stakeholders to ensure they are aware of and aligned with the latest approved Commercial brand revenue forecast. These constituencies include: Field Incentive Compensation, Field Force Effectiveness, Industrial Operations and Product Supply, Pharmacovigilance, Accounting, Treasury, Inventory Management and Trade.
- Assist Senior Commercial Management and Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis colleagues with earnings call and external financial guidance preparation.
- Stay abreast of market and competitive landscape for brand including commercial, regulatory, research and development events for competing products and product candidates.
- Work with Brand Team(s) to address a variety of business/financial challenges.
- Support distribution of daily commercial reports to senior management.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Regeneron standards operating procedures and policies, as well as governmental and industry regulations governing the sales, marketing, and overall commercialization of prescription pharmaceuticals.
This role might be for you if:
- You are a proactive and analytical problem solver with the ability think outside of the box and adept at identifying areas of operational improvement.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills with an attention to detail.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess a bachelor's degree in related field, Master's Degree or MBA a plus as well as a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry experience preferred. Extensive experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint. Experience working with IQVIA, ICS, Valuecentric, Integrichain, and Tableau data preferred. Technical expertise in modeling, forecasting and finance. Understanding of patient-based modeling. Knowledge of automated systems for statistical analysis and tracking of commercial sales data for forecasting purposes. Experience to develop concepts, techniques, and standards. Ability to analyze Commercial brand and disease epidemiology data to prepare operational and management reports. Strong leadership skills including meeting facilitation, cross-functional team integration, strategic thinking, and advising. Must be able to create an environment for collaborative work for the team to be effective. Gross to Net Accounting familiarity preferred.