QA Project Manager (Quality Systems) - Temporary role
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Do you thrive in an international, fast paced environment? And are you looking to make a difference for our customers, employees, and our environment every day? Come and join our team as Project Manager Quality Assurance. This role is temporary and a great opportunity to learn about the global AbbVie network, work across sites with various (global) stakeholders and progress in your development.
AbbVie is looking to hire a Project Manager Quality Assurance to optimize and standardize change management processes across the eyecare and toxin network. The network consists of five manufacturing sites across the world, located in US, Brazil and Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to learn more about the global eyecare and toxin network as well as be a key participant in the integration and standardization activities within the company.
Together with the Change Management Quality System Integration (QSI) Lead and Center of Excellence Lead you will drive standardization in the network to drive opportunities across sites and optimize the tracking of performance in the network. You will be the point person and lead to ensure overall change management performance is improved and historical open change controls are completed. As SME you will be solving problems which occur in the network and present performance in the various leadership meetings in a standardized format.
- Implement a system of forecasting a large percentage of changes so work can be scheduled and prioritized to ensure timely implementation. Work with global/local site owners and Regulatory Affairs to establish this system.
- Ensure that optimised tracking of change management performance is in place cross site, work with global process owners and local change management leadership.
- Establish an aligned change management process in line with QSI deliverables, working with Change Management QSI lead, Centre of Excellence lead and local change management leadership.
- Reduce the number of historical legacy Allergan open Change Controls across the eyecare and toxin network – both global and local initiated changes.
- Facilitate and build productive working relationships.
Qualifications – Role requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent education with typically 4 or more years’ experience
- Familiarity with Quality Change Management systems hugely advantageous
- Project management expertise a distinct advantage.
- Hands on mindset
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, quality systems, and principles of quality assurance
- Proven process improvement and/or product development experience in an industrial setting with demonstration of effective communication, teamwork, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Must possess broad vision ability and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required
- Excellent networking skills
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.