PRM Customer Solutions Account Manager
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Account Manager, Plastics & Regenerative Medicine
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
“The right candidate will understand the importance of proactive thinking and creative solutions when supporting accounts and driving results. This is an environment where self-motivated, problem solvers thrive. Expect talented and passionate co-workers who relentlessly improve the customer experience. If you enjoy a challenging role with a high level of ownership and unlimited growth opportunities, I’d love to discuss what you can bring to the team.”
Sincerely, Kaila Bryan, Sr. Manager Customer Solutions Plastics and Regenerative Medicine
*YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Relationship Builder– You develop long term relationships with Sales Reps and Customer Accounts. You provide a level of support that drives Customer Operations key initiatives. You liaise between the Sales Reps and customers to ensure timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and department goals.
- An Account Guru – You manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable Sales Representative / Customer relationships.
- A Critical Thinker – You anticipate needs and form customer solutions. You are a self-starter with excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills. You thrive in a results driven environment where you have an opportunity to problem solve.
- Be a trusted and expert partner. Be the primary point of contact for the Sales Rep and proactively work to build relationships and troubleshoot any issues. You will work via email, phone, online presentations, screen share, and in person meetings with reps, key accounts, customer stakeholders, and customer operations management.
- Drive results. Proactively ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and anticipate customer needs according to inquiries and objective, actively meeting/exceeding key account metrics. You will analyze and communicate progress during monthly and quarterly initiatives.
- Develop business acumen. Participate in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement. Work cross functionally, enhance department and organization reputation and creditability, adding value to job accomplishments while maintaining excellent customer service on a day to day basis.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a client-facing role with a similar function (account management, customer success, business development). Bonus: experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, or consumer goods.
- Successful experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/ERP systems, and end to end Customer Operations Process.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited a college or university preferred or a combination of education and relevant experience.
For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.