We're hiring an experienced Laboratory Manager. To be our ideal candidate, you should have several years of experience managing a dynamic academic biological research or industry biotech/biopharma lab. Multi-tasking, attention to detail and the ability to proactively search out and solve lab management problems are essential.
As a Laboratory Manager with ICR, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day functioning of a 20-plus scientist research company
- Arranging all lab purchasing, shipping and receiving
- Maintaining excellent relations with vendors and collaborators
- Being the company's "go-to" person to rapidly address and resolve any lab- or office-related issues
- Being our "Scientist Success Manager": part of your job is to ensure that our scientists have the administrative and logistical support to do their jobs to the best of their abilities
Ideally, you'll have:
- A degree in biomedical sciences with several years of experience in lab management
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience using Quartzy and Benchling
And you'll definitely need:
- An easygoing, friendly personality
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Please note all positions and salaries are commensurate with experience.
The compensation ranges listed below are starting ranges.
Starting base pay range: $90,000/yr - $120,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $4,000/yr - $10,000/yrApply now